- About Us
How to Make a Loan Payment
We understand having options that fit your needs and preferences is important. That’s why we offer several ways to make your loan payment:
If your deposit accounts are with Better Banks:
- Automated Funds Transfer (AFT) – Set up your loan payments to be automatically transferred from your deposit account to your loan account each month. Enroll Here.
- Online Banking – If you have a checking account with us, you can use our online banking to transfer your payments monthly or set up automatic recurring transfers.
- By Check – You can mail a check to us each month or drop one off at any of our branch locations.
If your deposit accounts are with another financial institution:
- Automatic Payment (ACH) – Sign up for your payments to be automatically deducted from your checking/saving account each month. Enroll Here.
- Check Payment – You can mail a check to us each month or drop one off at any of our branch locations.
- Expedited One-Time Online Payment – Submit a quick and easy one-time payment on our website. A $3.00 processing fee will be charged when ussing our One-Time Online Loan Payment option.
If you have any questions, please contact our loan department or your lender.